Friday, May 20, 2016

Ready for a Summer get a way?

This Summer, I'm looking to get away from the desert heat and travel to Europe.  Where should I go?  Not sure, but a perfect starting point is always in Paris.

For me, I enjoy the planning process of a family vacation.  The research that goes into it, knowing what your family will enjoy doing once you get there, and understanding when and how to book your trip to maximize your budget.


Flights into Charles de Gaulle are fairly easy to get and once you arrive, you can go almost anywhere from Paris.  Right now, I'm leaning towards another river cruise.  I love traveling in France and have seen several major cities, but never ventured north to Normandy.


As I look to see what the major river cruise lines offer, be part of my journey as I share lessoned learned and travel plans.


Happy Traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment